Return to Main Menu
Parks and Local Attractions
- Brooksvale Park (Hamden)
- Cheshire Land Trust
- East Rock Park – Friends of East Rock (Did you know that a small part of East Rock Park is actually in Hamden?)
- Farmington Canal Rail to Trail Association
- Hamden Land Conservation Trust
- Sleeping Giant Park Association
- West Rock Ridge State Park: Judges’ Cave (article from The Underground Movement)
Local organizations keeping Hamden’s past:
- Greater New Haven Labor History Association – check out their self-guided walking tour along River Street (New Haven)
- Hamden Fire Retirees, Inc.
- New Haven Railroad Historical and Technical Association, Inc.
- SCAN: Southern Connecticut Ancestry Network (updated link)
- Tyler City Station (Connecticut Railroading)
Other Historical and Preservation Societies: